Although (unlike her brother) not particularly crazy about Minecraft, my daughter liked the idea of creating her own pixelated faces so much that she became designer of this custom made birthday invitations.
And Creeper pinata was was one of the fastest and easiest we’ve ever made. Mini gummy “hamburgers” were the real blast.
Mindcraft Creeper Pinata ingredients
- party treats gummy candies shaped like hamburgers and other unhealthy sweets (we bought ours in Mueller)
- a hend full of chocolate gold coins
- disco ball box (or some other old paper box cube)
- green wrapping paper
- collage paper in several shades of green and black
- adhesive tape and glue
- 30 minutes of spare time
Minecraft invitation cards (can be used to invite your guests too)
- click on the picture to load png file ready to print on A4 paper*
- if you can use double side printing option to print the invitation card text on the back
- cut out invitations
- enjoy planning your Minecraft birthday
* use ticker white paper for best results